Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Wednesday 23 April 2014

Luxe Beauty | My Current Top 10 Beauty Products



I have tons of beauty products but there are ones that you always go back to or some that just stand out, here are my top 10 beauty products that I am loving at the moment...

First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads
These amazing ready to use pads exfoliate, tone and brighten all at the same time using a blend of ingredients that include glycolic acid, cucumber and lemon peel in the perfect amount to be just right for daily use!

I sound like a broken record...but I really can't get enough of this cleansing balm! The refreshing scent, luxurious texture and gorgeous result. If you haven't tried this cleansing balm then you need to!

Ole Henriksen Truth To Go Wipes
I know using cleansing wipes is a little bit taboo but these are just too lovely. They smell like orange sherbet and they have a whole host of ingredients to keep your skin clean and glowing. I like to use them before the cleansing balm to get rid of the majority of my makeup. The resealable packet means they are great for chucking in your gym bag and travelling.

Benefit Gimme Brow
I have reviewed this fantastic product before (here), the easiest and fastest way to perfect brows...I am just a little bit addicted!

YSL Touche Eclat Wild Edition
I simply do not believe there is anyone who hasn't heard all about the Touche Eclat amazingness. Well, it just got a whole lot more amazing with the addition of leopard print (swoon), not only does it look even more gorgeous, it is also much easier to get enough grip to take the lid off (especially when you have makeup and moisturising cream all over your hands!).

Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
Another product I have already reviewed quickly (here), this makes winged eye liner looks so easy it could be an every day look!

Colour Club Gala's Gems Nail Polish in Heirloom Pearls
I got this nail polish in this months BirchBox and it is perfect for Spring 2014! It hits the white nails trend with a hint of cream to make them look very classy indeed.

Real Techniques Buffing Brush
This brush was part of the Real Techniques core collection, it is to be used with powder but I also use it to buff out liquid foundation after using the foundation brush too to get a real natural finish.

Dior Addict Lip Glow Colour Awakening Lipbalm
This is such a gloriously luscious luxurious lip balm that I just can't get enough of! It looks so very pretty in my bag and it leaves my lips looking at their very best.

Payot Pate Grise
This is my miracle product for beating those below-the-surface blemishes from rearing their ugly head. Just a dab of this over night when you feel a red sore bump and you will see nothing more of it by the morning. It only works when the spot is below the surface though so stay vigilant!



No comments:

Post a Comment