Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Luxe Beauty | By Terry - Baume De Rose 10 Year Anniversary Coffret Review

I have been lusting after this one for a while and when the 10th anniversary edition came out all lovely and decorated, it made me want it more. Lucky me received the gift set with the pot and tube version as a very generous birthday gift and I am delighted! It is a beautiful gift to receive, partly due to it not being something I would not tend to buy myself with such a high price tag. The balm itself has a gel like texture which is light on your lips but lasts for hours (right now it is lunch time, I applied at around 7am and I can still feel it there keeping my lips hydrated), it has a gorgeous rose scent which, personally, I love but I know it isn't for everyone. The tube that is included in the set is so luxurious with all the niceness of the balm in the pot but with added gloss and subtle sparkle. Also for the germ concious of you it gives the added practicality for being on the go and not worrying about poking dirty fingers in to the pot. In summary, I would say it is a hefty price tag but to receive as a gift or a one off present to oneself i would say it is a lovely balm to own and it looks soooo pretty on the dressing table!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment