Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Wednesday 19 March 2014

Luxe Beauty Life | Wishlist March 2014




Well, it is that time of the month where pay day feels far away, I have no money, but I have a whole load of things that I am lusting after! Here are my top 5:

YSL Touche Eclat Wild Edition - Touche Eclat dressed up in leopard print, need I say more?

Ying Yu Rose Quartz Face Roller - I have been eyeing up a face roller for some time now as I suffer from the odd bit of puffiness every now and then, this one is just so beautiful.

Bobbi Brown Nectar and Nude Collection - I am trying not to look, or read, or try any of this collection, I already know I want it, and I already know I don't need it...maybe just one product won't harm.

Kissing Elixirs Vanilla Mint Lip Balm- You all know by now I love a good gimmick, this is probably one of them, doesn't make me want it less though. Vanilla and mint, yum!

Guerlain Meteorites Pearls Powder - Radiance in pretty packaging, who could want more??

What are you tempted by this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment