Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Monday 17 March 2014

Luxe Beauty Life | Sunny Days Sunday

Aaaah give me sunshine! The last couple of weekends have been a glimpse of, hopefully (touch wood, fingers crossed, don't-say-it-out-loud), warmer months to come. In prepation for this warmer weather that (please please please) will be on its way I had a little sundance and started preparing. First thing first, some spring colours on your nails is a great way to get you in the mood and perk you up, I went for Cheeky Chat Me Up Nail Paint in Tongue 'n' Cheek (Click here). Lovely! Then I started on my feet, sandals will be incoming and my feet are not ready to be shown!! So I slathered on some Burt's Bees Coconut Foot Cream (Click here), it smells delicious, it doesn't leave your feet feeling sticky and warms up nicely whilst you massage it in...walking on a cloud right now! I use an epilator on my legs as I think it gives great results that last longer than shaving, and easier than booking in for a wax, but epilating does come with the down side of ingrown hairs. To combat this I exfoliate regularly and also use SkinDoctors Ingrow Go (Click here) which really helps prevent hair growing underneath the skin by cleaning and purifying pores and exfoliating the skin. The orange lips trend is perfect for a sunny day so I popped on some Revlon Colorburst Laquer Balm in Tease Seductrice. Top it all off with a spritz of Jean Paul Gaultier Summer Edition and now I am ready for some rays! What do you do to get ready for the warmer days?



No comments:

Post a Comment