Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Thursday 13 February 2014

Luxe Beauty | Make Over at Space NK with Emma Hardie Facial

I have just got back from having brilliant time with the girls at space NK Stratford-upon-Avon, and naturally, I didn't leave empty handed...


There was an event on today where Space NK were offering complimentary make overs if you booked in beforehand. When I got there is was handed a glass of fizz (always welcome!) and Kate from Emma Hardy treated me a fantastic facial. Now I feel like I may have been kept out of the loop on Emma Hardy as this was the first time I have come across the brand, but it won't be my last!  The facial started off using the Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm, this was absolutely divine, the smell was delicious and the oils gave the balm a luxurious spa feel to it. My skin felt lovely and refreshed and super smooth afterwards. Then Kate used the Emma Hardie Moringa Foaming Cleansing Wash which really made sure all the last remnants of my make up was well and truly adiosed, this foam felt very natural unlike others due to the natural foaming ingredients used. Again, the cleansing wash felt very luxurious and premium. After my face was thoroughly cleansed, the Emma Hardie AM/PM Treatment Moisturiser was applied, leaving my skin super smooth and well primed for make up. I had a really interesting chat with Kate about Emma Hardy and how although only having been started up 4 years ago, it has already gained a strong reputation within the beauty industry having won 17 awards so far. The Emma Hardie Moringa Cleansing Balm was my most favourite product used and interestingly it can be used in a variety of ways such as a face mask as well as a cleanser and it can also be used to fight against skin conditions such as eczema due to all the natural ingredients balancing skin to a normal healthy level. If you want to find out more about Emma Hardie then here is a link to the website for more info... http://www.emmahardie.com

 



After being pampered with Emma Hardie goodies, it was then time for my make over curtesy of Pam (Space NK, Stratford-upon-Avon) using a number of different products. The products I took note of because I really liked them were the following...

By Terry - Wrinkle Control Serum Foundation in Fresh Fair 
This foundation gave an absolutely flawless but natural finish. It doesn't feel heavy and Pam found the perfect colour match in Fresh Fair. When I need a new foundation I will be investing in this one as it really did give the perfect finish and I would say it is worth the high price.


Laura Mercia - Eye Basics in Buff
I have been searching for the perfect nude eye look for a while and I think I have found it! Very easy to apply, builds up to create different looks, matte finish and long lasting, this is a bit of a revelation for me. I am very excited about wearing this and I think it will be a great natural look for work and for day time.



Kevyn Aucoin - The Expert Lip Colour in Bloodroses
This lipstick was such a gorgeous colour, a really deep, dark red and even better it moisturised my lips too and lasted a good few hours. Unfortunately I forgot to take a picture of the colour, hopefully the picture below does it some justice. This is an expensive lipstick but I really loved it and I think it might have to be a payday present to myself!


Hourglass - Ambient Lighting Powder in Ethereal Glow
This is a new product to me but it is applied on top of your makeup to reflect light to cover up imperfections and highlight. It really was interesting to see the effect and I think it is a great product for photo finish make up for when you really want to make an impression. It comes in a variety of colours that offer a slightly different glow, I went for a translucent one but there were others with more colour in them.



I bought a few things afterwards and received these product as a complimentary gift so more reviews to follow! Thanks Space NK, Stratford upon Avon and Kate from Emma Hardie for a great and educating time!







No comments:

Post a Comment