Benefit Cosmetics (UK)

Sunday 9 February 2014

Beauty | Paul & Joe Hair and Body Mist Review

A while ago I became slightly obsessed with the idea of a hair fragrance. Having long hair I loved the idea of each time my hair moved getting a waft of fragrance, and I also liked the idea of being able to refresh my hair when those unwanted smells latch on to it like grimy cities and smoke can. The benefit of a fragrance specially for your hair is that it isn't as harsh as a standard perfume which can dry out your hair. After searching around I found that at the time there weren't many hair mists out there, so I bought Paul & Joe's offering for around £20. The great thing about this scent is that you can use it as your main perfume too so you don't have to worry about pairing scents together, it is a light floral scent with cute and pretty packaging and bottle. I found it didn't seem to last all day so it did require another spray throughout the day, but it was a lovely scent for the warmer months and I can imagine this would suit all ages. I have even used it to give me clothes a freshen when heading straight out from work!



No comments:

Post a Comment